Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Alvin Ho - Your Opinion

Hey, kiddos.  I have a job for you.  At the bottom of this post is a link that says "0 Comments."  Click that and answer both of these questions in the "Post a Comment" box.

1. Opinion - Does Alvin do the right thing with Pinky and Flea?  Why?
2. Would you like to read the second Alvin Ho book, Alvin Ho: Allergic to Camping, Hiking, and Other Natural Disasters?  Why or why not?

Once you are finished typing your answers, click the drop down menu next to "Comment as..."  Choose "Name/URL."  Insert your first name only and leave the URL space blank.  Then it will ask you to type in some letters or numbers.  Go ahead and do that.  Your message will be sent to me!

UPDATE: I received all of the comments, printed them out, and they will be inserted into your Reading Journals.  Nice work!  Since some of you said you would not like your comments to be published on the site, I decided not to publish any of them.  I am working on another way for you to use the website to send answers to me.  Thanks for giving this new idea a shot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Mr. W Reads. Feel free to leave a comment or question, and I will respond as quickly as possible. All comments are moderated, so your comment may not appear right away.